1937 CHRYSLER ROYAL - $9,850 - Louisville, KY - Not Mine - Price Reduced $8,900.

1937 CHRYSLER ROYAL - $9,850 - Louisville, KY - Price Reduced January 2021

https://louisville.craigslist.org/cto/d/hardinsburg-1937-chrysler-royal/7180420102.html

1937 Chrysler Royal, Flathead Six, Runs and Drives, Fresh Tune Up, Used In Movie

Copy and paste in your email:  6b6842374b6f3465b650b0a2a5378f57@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1937 CHRYSLER ROYAL.

'37 CHRYSLER ROYAL KY a.jpg

'37 CHRYSLER ROYAL KY b.jpg

'37 CHRYSLER ROYAL KY c.jpg

'37 CHRYSLER ROYAL KY d.jpg

'37 CHRYSLER ROYAL KY e.jpg

'37 CHRYSLER ROYAL KY f.jpg

'37 CHRYSLER ROYAL KY g.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Still available, price reduced to $8,900 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I've always thought that Chrysler stylists screwed up a little with '37s. This side view shows that the hood projects straight out from the windshield in a level line. By the time it reaches the grille it simply looks too high. I think that the hood line should have tapered downward some. On the other hand, I've always liked the grilles on '37s., and more importantly, what do I know?

'37 CHRYSLER ROYAL KY b.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

There was a man named George Tucker from Kalamazoo, MI  and later Pittsburgh,  PA who owned a '37 Royal that his parents bought new. It looked exactly like this car. I wonder if it's the same car. I do agree about the styling. 

18 hours ago, ericmac said:

There was a man named George Tucker from Kalamazoo, MI  and later Pittsburgh,  PA who owned a '37 Royal that his parents bought new. It looked exactly like this car. I wonder if it's the same car. I do agree about the styling. 

" There once was a man named Tucker..." I thought for sure you were going to treat us to a limerick.

• Haha 2
  • 58L-Y8 changed the title to 1937 CHRYSLER ROYAL - $9,850 - Louisville, KY - Not Mine - Price Reduced $8,900.
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2021 at 8:05 PM, Uptowndodge said:

Agree with Hudsy, but I really don’t care for the rounded roof in 37 I’ll take a 36 every time over 37. Like the color 

Not the most beautiful cars made BUT if I found it in my garage I'd be pretty happy. 😃

• Like 2