LOOKING FOR A RUNNING ENGINE V12

• 1939Coachbuild changed the title to LOOKING FOR A RUNNING ENGINE V12

Hi Coachbuild, Tim, I  can not reach you on  TimKirkegaard@mail.dk. I have a running  LZ V12 engine complete with 38 LZ convertible coupe body [shortop]  and running gear you may like to add to  your 39 LZ convertible coachbuilt coupe collection.  Mail me on roy.sue.rowe@slingshot.co.nz Cheers Roy

• Like 1

Responding to your inquiry, I assume you would just like to buy the good compression engineV12. The engine was in as restored coupe thAt had an interior fire and was a running driving car. it belongs to my friend who is getting up there. He has turned down one offer for just that engine, and I think he would take $1500. We are in Gainesville, Ga about an hour above Atlanta. Let me know what you think. He would like to get $6500, for the whole car with excellent chrome off the coupe showcar the two engines overdrive. Let me know what you think. The 46 Convertible was bought by the head man of AC spark plugs right after the war.

10 hours ago, hotrod1940 said:

Responding to your inquiry, I assume you would just like to buy the good compression engineV12. The engine was in as restored coupe thAt had an interior fire and was a running driving car. it belongs to my friend who is getting up there. He has turned down one offer for just that engine, and I think he would take $1500. We are in Gainesville, Ga about an hour above Atlanta. Let me know what you think. He would like to get $6500, for the whole car with excellent chrome off the coupe showcar the two engines overdrive. Let me know what you think. The 46 Convertible was bought by the head man of AC spark plugs right after the war.

I am very interested, I have send you private message, Thanks.