Jump to content

Rear Window Slider Pulls


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Mark, on 1941 thru 1948 Ford Station Wagons, the sliding window pull's were painted what is called Woodie 1K or Woodie Brown. There is a complete description of the paint code in the 1941 thru 1948 Ford Book offered by the V-8 Club.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...