Very cool ! The capital C cars are far more than this sort of price. But yes a bit optimistic. This one would be very welcome at my place. Not even that far away from me.  I have a feeling that's U.S. dollars, why would a car in Idaho 

be advertised in Canadian $ ? Very odd. If it actually is Canadian $ then probably not too far off the mark on price.

Greg

As to the price discussion, perhaps not too far off as it just depends on the engine rebuilt (aka - engine rebuilds are not cheap if done well). 

VERY RARE 1933 Chrysler Imperial Model CQ- less than 300 made- 3 window coupe rumble seat Engine-High compression Red Head strait 8- just been rebuilt -original interior- spare engine and lots of spare parts included- a Classic hard to find car- call for more info and photo's- asking 49,500.00  Kelly (250) 421-9215

I see a windshield frame sitting on the front bumper - I am pretty sure the car has two separate windshield halves - perhaps they picked up the extra as it is the same metal stock ? 

1933 Chrysler - one of my favorites.  The ad says “Canada”

Agree with@John_Mereness 1933 CQ’s have separate windshield frames for each side.  

I see one correct headlamp and I can’t see  if the correct head lamp stands are there.  It was tough to hunt down the correct ones, as was the crank hole cover when I went looking.

American Arrow reproduces the cap and gazelle.

1 hour ago, BucketofBolts said:

Incorrect headlights. Assume this incorrect headlight exchange was done to allow sealed beams. If I were selling the car I would at least place the correct headlights on the vehicle to give it more "curb appeal". 

They may not have them.  The originals, particularly the ones that had external horn brackets, were prone to cracking.   They also were rounded on top, of memory serves correctly, which wasn’t the best interface for after market or second use headlamps 

Edited by SparkEE (see edit history)
On 9/3/2020 at 5:48 PM, BucketofBolts said:

Incorrect headlights. Assume this incorrect headlight exchange was done to allow sealed beams. If I were selling the car I would at least place the correct headlights on the vehicle to give it more "curb appeal". 

Sort of like the people that take photos of their X looking like S _ _ T as it has no hubcaps and there is a whole set of hubcaps in the trunk or the people that take pictures of their X in the garage, but do not take the cover off of it - AKA, the only people they hurt is themselves, but I have dealt with so many cars for people ill or estates and there just reaches a point where owner/family/friends rarely can deal with everything effectively.