455 cylinder head temprature sensor needed

I got a call from a new ROA member today. He is restoring a 75 Riviera that his parents bought new and he needs the temp sensor that screws into the back of the drivers side cylinder head. He has tried the Buick Farm and his local NAPA store with no luck. I checked CARS website, Rock Auto, EBAY and O'Reillys with no luck either. Does anyone have one to sell or know where to find one? I would like to help this guy and will pass on to him who should get the credit for helping him ( and me ).

Edited by rivgs
Additional info (see edit history)
On 8/29/2020 at 7:11 PM, rivgs said:

I got a call from a new ROA member today. He is restoring a 75 Riviera that his parents bought new and he needs the temp sensor that screws into the back of the drivers side cylinder head. He has tried the Buick Farm and his local NAPA store with no luck. I checked CARS website, Rock Auto, EBAY and O'Reillys with no luck either. Does anyone have one to sell or know where to find one? I would like to help this guy and will pass on to him who should get the credit for helping him ( and me ).

I believe this is what you are looking for.  https://www.ebay.com/itm/1969-1974-Buick-GS455-Electra-Riviera-Skylark-temp-switch-6489285-400-455-NOS-/223895028523

Robert Bonto