Must be something in the Water in NY. I don't think this is a $10,000,000 car but I could be wrong as I'm not up on newer models.

auburnseeker

I just saw this ad on craigslist and thought for 10,000,000 you ought to atleast detail or wash the undercarriage, but atleast it has a clean carfax. 

I didn't post it under cars for sale because honestly I don't think they are trying to sell it. 

You could buy a few Duessies or Ferraris and build a grand palace to keep them in for less. 

https://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/ctd/d/new-york-neon-srt4-acr-turbo-10-million/7185066268.html

NEON SRT4 ACR TURBO $10 MILLION - $10,000,000 (Financial District)

"BUBBLES" RARE 2005 DODGE NEON SRT-4 ACR TURBO FLAME RED IN A BUBBLE

5 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION

**WORLD RECORDS**

**WORLD RECORD MOST EXPENSIVE DODGE NEON SRT-4 ACR** 

**WORLD RECORD FIRST DODGE NEON IN A BUBBLE**

RARE 1 OF 225 RED SRT-4 ACR NEONS EVER MADE

BUBBLE NEON VIRAL ON THE INTERNET @ 

EBAY JALOPNIK.COM THEDRIVE.COM TRENDOLIZER REDDIT FREEAUTOTALK.COM IMGUR.COM FACEBOOK AUTOTRA.DE AND MORE!

24,979 MILES

$10,000,000.00 TEN MILLION EBAY 3 / 3 / 2020

**CLEAN TITLE**

**ALL MATCHING VIN TAGS** (SHOWN IN PHOTOS)

**OEM STICKER ON FRAME** (SHOWN IN PHOTOS ON LIFT)

WINDOW STICKER, BOOKLETS, MANUALS, + 2 SETS OF KEYS

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AVAILABLE

$10,000,000.00USD TEN MILLION DOLLARS

CALL OR TEXT

888-832-6588

00L0L_6O3MAHyRmCQ_0jm0aR_600x450-1.jpg

00y0y_3N5Jkl2bzpn_0jm0c8_600x450.jpg

• Haha 2

I smell a troll and it stinks. NO Dodge Neon is worth ten mil, even if it were 24k gold plated. I daresay not worth ten grand in the grand scheme of things.

Look where it originated. NY financial district isn't the real world in the first place. Too much money with no concept of it's true value.

But, his car in his world. He can ask what he wants. And the rest of us can sit back and whoop.🙂

Don't be so concerned about what to see on the surface to miss digesting the idea that 15 years is the ideal time to purchase a well maintained collector car. I did it when I was 30, 52, and 65. Very happy with the results, still have them.

I can buy a Saturn Sky redline for low teens with roughly 20KMI on it.  Mid teens with 10KMI or less.  Why would I want to buy something like this.  It has a roof, 4 doors and still looks like a NEON , a platform that doesn't really create exceitment in all but 1 or 2 people on the planet for even $24,500?

If you knew the whole story, you would think that the guy is a genius!.

He is getting a divorce and in spite, his wife told the judge that he should sell his lifelong dream, the Neon, and give her 1/2 of the sale price as her half of the estate!

🤣

Edited by Roger Walling (see edit history)
  • Like 1