Pierce arrow hubcaps

Candee sowders

Hello, they are new modern reproduction hubcaps that fit 1932-1938 Pierce Arrow Eight’s. I know someone looking for a set. If you wish to sell them, send me your contact information at edinmass@aol.com and I can put you in touch with the person looking. Best of luck, Ed.

1 minute ago, edinmass said:

Hello, they are new modern reproduction hubcaps that fit 1932-1938 Pierce Arrow Eight’s. I know someone looking for a set. If you wish to sell them, send me your contact information at edinmass@aol.com and I can put you in touch with the person looking. Best of luck, Ed.

4 hours ago, Grimy said:

Candee, I sent a personal message (PM).

Where?

1 minute ago, Candee sowders said:

Where?

Click on the envelope on the top right of the screen. Grimy is a nice guy, but not as nice as me! 

Actually we are good friends for 20 years.....but I am much younger and better looking than he is. Best, Ed

1 hour ago, edinmass said:

Actually we are good friends for 20 years.....but I am much younger and better looking than he is.

25 years, Ed, since when you were just starting to shave....

Yes, you are younger and better looking than I, and more modest, too...  🙂

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, edinmass said:

Your comment makes no sense..........people posting to parts listed for sale is fair game, that said, I’m not sure my good friend perused the lead.........I offered to give the seller a number of someone looking for them. Myself, I have zero interest in them. If George need them for his personal car, I expect he wold have contacted me looking for some.....as a I have a bunch on the shelf.......my own supply. I happily share my own reserve parts with friends. Not too long ago I put Grimy on a good running engine he needed for his Pierce......no money involved, just helping a friend find an engine close by him, that I could have placed in my spares pile........Instead he bought it for his car.......all is good. 

Thanks, Ed.  I've sent her two PMs and left my phone number in the open post, but have had no contact from the OP--but did have an interesting call from another party who thought *I* had them for sale.

I'm interested in them as an upgrade to what I have on my 1936.

Good luck............often times posters like this just disappear and post things on eBay for a huge number. I learned long ago it’s never worth chasing .......I’ll keep my eyes open for you.