2016 enclave odd thing

MotiveLensPhoto

So my pc won't connect to the internet (I promise this is Buick related) and the tech guy at the store said take it away from home (I'm serious) and try to connect somewhere else. Now I'm at the Starbucks parking lot and I notice that the temperature controls for the middle seats on the back of the center console are hot. Not too hot to burn, but hot enough to notice after only a second or two. I've only been in the car like 10 minutes so what the heck is that about? Fortunately I have the extended warranty.

You might be able to ocnnect ot the Internet in your Enclave, without having to use the signal from Starbucks.  Most late-model GM vehicle will support up to 12 WiFI devices.  Not sure if the OnStar subscription is needed for that?

The contrrol that is getting warm, is doing so due to heat generated from the variable resistor in the switch itself.  Might check to see if any air flow "slots" might be blocked.  PLUS get it to the dealer for an assesment, just in case.

I know that in the '90s, we used ot sell a lot of the rear a/c control knobs, just ONE of them, usually the one on the left.  The inner clip was usually left on the control's shaft when the know got loose.  Might have been a "heat thing" with them, too?  Not sure.

Whenever using any public WiFi connection, BE SURE your device's anti-virus protection is current and up to date!  For good measure.

Letr us know what the dealer says,

NTX5467