Oil Filter Lines

Bob Headrick

I took my old hoses to a shop that supplied and built custom hydraulic hoses and had them made up. Took about 20 minutes.

I used to have a 36 Desoto Airstream.

36 Desoto.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bob Headrick said:

I am new and hope I do not step on toes.  recently purchase 1936 Desoto airstream.  Has 2 glass windsheld.  My question, does anyone know were to get new oil Filter Hoses?

My son and have just started.

Do you have a photo of the items needed?

I must be dumper than a box rocks.  it takes me more than one try just to find my own page.  I asked my grand son how do I move pictures from phone to my computer,and got that far.  I was a member of corvette forum, no trouble there.  I will keep working.  A Mr Ron Lawson sent me note will check.  Is fea bay on this forum or internet?

• 11 months later...

Tom, when click on the reply button or start a new post, look at the lower portion of the block, it will say add attachments. Click on the choose files, then you can pull a photo from your files and attach it to the post. You have to do this for each photo. I'm not familiar with the DeSotos, but my '36 Dodge uses steel lines from the oil filter. Would it be possible to replace the hoses with steel lines? i just made mine out  of brake lines. Just a thought.

IMG21.JPG

• Like 1