1972 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron 58,000 miles - $5000 - Keene, NH - Not Mine

1972 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron 58,000 miles - $5000 - Keene, NH 

https://nh.craigslist.org/cto/d/keene-1972-chrysler-imperial-lebaron/7174506603.html

This is a 72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron 4 door hardtop, with 440 automatic, with 58,000 original well kept miles.  I bought this car off the original owners family.  The man past away and was in his 80`s..I bought it in 2019 December 25th,Christmas day.  Car has never been abused a day in its life.  The chrome on the bumpers is beautiful and shows that it has always been garage kept.. It is OPTION LOADED POWER everything.  Even has power vent wing windows, antenna.   Carpeting is very very nice.  Seats are mint.  Spare tire has never been out of the trunk. I sold it to a close friend of mine.  He never drove it 1/10 of a mile.  He did put a new master cylinder in it, a rebuilt brake booster...A new fuel pump. Some tune up parts.  He rebuilt the carburetor. It has had 1 repaint many years ago.  A few blemishes in the paint here and there, but clean with a really solid body and almost NEW interior.  $5000 firm. 

I will trade for MOPAR project or Mopar parts cars or Hi performance Mopar parts.  I am not interested in ANY GM/FORD/ or any non MOPAR stuff.  Calls only.  I delete all emails/texts.  All of them. No exceptions.  I delete everyone of them.   I will only answer phone calls.  Between people who are scammers or no $$ tire kickers, it gets old quickly.  I will not reply to a single email/text!!! Not a one. 

Please, No emails or text

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1972 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron.

'72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron NH a.jpg

'72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron NH b.jpg

'72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron NH c.jpg

'72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron NH d.jpg

'72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron NH e.jpg

'72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron NH f.jpg

'72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron NH g.jpg

'72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron NH h.jpg

"I delete all emails/texts.  All of them. No exceptions.  I delete everyone of them.   I will only answer phone calls.  I will not reply to a single email/text!!! Not a one."

Sounds like a real friendly seller.

Jeez, I have cash in hand for this car right now and a trailer ready to pick it up. I have e-mailed and texted several times but no reply.

I guess he doesn't want to sell very badly. :lol:

Edited by GregLaR (see edit history)

I can see not replying to texts, as some people just don't text,  but when you are advertising a car on a website,  you should be expecting atleast some people to reply by email.  That's the platform you are using.  Even in the condition it appears,  the following for this car is so small a table for two would probably cover all the possible prospects.  I wouldn't shut any door to a sale prematurely. 

I suspect when he receives no response, he may figure out his unfriendly stance is off-putting, may moderate.  Whatever the case, the Imperial is in very nice condition and warrants a contact by someone seeking such a car. 

I have been a fan of the C body Chryslers for a long time. All joking aside, were it not for the color combination, I would probably purchase this car as a nice Palm Springs ride for a season, then pass it along to someone else. The give away price makes it hard to say no.