1962 CHRYSLER NEW YORKER - $4500 - Oklahoma City, OK - Not Mine

1962 CHRYSLER NEW YORKER - $4500 - Oklahoma City, OK

https://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/cto/d/oklahoma-city-1962-chrysler-new-yorker/7171207743.html

RUNNING AND DRIVING CAR. 413 4 BARREL, AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION, PUSH BUTTON, AC CAR. I HAVE NOT CHECKED THE AC. THE CHROME IS EXCELLENT AND THE BRIGHT WORK IS IN GREAT SHAPE. THIS CAR RUNS AND DRIVES LIKE A DREAM. I HAVE WENT THROUGH THE CAR, NEW BATTERY, CLEAN TITLE, BRAKES, NEW TAILLIGHTS, NEW ELECTRIC WINDOW SWITCH, ETC. THE INTERIOR IS ORIGINAL TO THE CAR BUT THERE ARE NO TEARS IN THE SEATS. THIS CAR COMES WITH THE ORIGINAL TAG, AND HAS BEEN GARAGE KEPT, REALLY LOW RUST. I AM OLD AND UNABLE TO WORK ON CLASSICS LIKE I USED TO. I HAVE TOO MANY CARS AND AM SELLING THIS AND DONATING THE MONEY TO A LOCAL CHILDRENS HOME. A TAX-CREDIT LETTER MIGHT BE AVAILABLE. PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO JUST LOOK, SERIOUS BUYERS WITH CASH ONLY, PLEASE. THANKS FOR READING THE AD. I MIGHT BE ABLE TO DELIVER THIS CAR FOR YOU.

Copy and paste in your email:  50d0f9be73e2343cbd124e8d67efef8f@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1962 CHRYSLER NEW YORKER.

'62 CHRYSLER NEW YORKER OK a.jpg

'62 CHRYSLER NEW YORKER OK b.jpg

'62 CHRYSLER NEW YORKER OK c.jpg

'62 CHRYSLER NEW YORKER OK d.jpg