'35 Chrysler 8 cyl Airstream RS Coupe WI

I actually did buy an old car 9 years ago with the intent of pulling my trailer....a 1948 Packard Station Sedan. I sold that car two years ago (seller’s remorse) and the idea of towing with an old car went with it. Now I am into the resurrection of a 1919 Model T and do not want to take on or store another project. But with me often the wind does change directions........
ps. I do have old car friends in Spooner but they do not know the car.

B78CB580-FCE8-486E-9787-1FD35218DFEF.jpeg

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Malo48 said:

The CL ad is marked as pending sale.

I thought that guys wouldn't wait too long to pull the trigger on this one. It just seemed like a reasonable price from the outset. It doesn't look like much at the moment, but I know that Gunmetal Gray to be a great color.. I guess, for my part, I would install a correct overdrive (they're out there), just clean it up, do some careful paint touch up, shine it up and HPOF the heck out of it.  That seat base looks to be just sort of floating, but I'm sure that it would be easy to reattach everything properly. If there's a chance that someone here bought it, I'd be pleased to the max.

• Like 1

This one really spoke to me for whatever reason - I have no experience with cars of this era in any way but that side-view photo had me figuring out where to get the pennies and how to make space in my garage!

• Haha 1

As very recently purchasing the '35 Airstream CZ Touring Sedan posted here in June (for the same amount!), I can tell you this car is an absolute gem of a find.  While it appears to be missing a few items, wipers, skirts et cetera, it's originality is amazing!! My new CZ is original as well and it's fun to see how similar each of these cars are. 

I too hope this one finds a good home - I would have been all over this one!!

• Like 2
57 minutes ago, Malo48 said:

Ad has been updated to sold, for $14k.  Wow.

Shoot, I would have had to do a lot of rearranging in my life, but had I known it would sell for under $15K I would have considered it. I think that someone got a great car at a loss-proof price.