1930-1975 Cars Hi-Quality Collection - $18000 - Bear Creek, WI - Not Mine

1930-1975 Cars Hi-Quality Collection - $18000 - Bear Creek, WI

https://appleton.craigslist.org/cto/d/bear-creek-cars-hi-quality-collection/7172635264.html

30 LaSalle, 37 Ford 4dr convert, 41 Ford convert, 49 Packard convert, 49 Dodge Wayfarer convert rare, 54 Packard convert, 55 Thunderbird convert, 58 Chev Impala convert, 59 Ford Galaxie convert, 75 Jeep CJ5 better than new. Please call me, I am assisting in the Estate liquidation, and have purchased 4 cars already. Cars are in Stevens Point, appointment needed to view and test drive. More pics to be added, but please come take a look. Restored to Original, Very nice cars and priced right. 2 cars, the 58 Impala and the 37 Ford, are in various stages of restoration, can be purchased now and you complete, or down payment to hold till completion. $ 10,000 to $50,000 under book value. Also a 1940 LaSalle 5027 series, Dual Sidemount Coupe, 1 of 3 made, Last Known Existing, Factory ordered LaSalle Representative Car, original order sheet. Last year built, frame off restoration. Unbelievable, just google it. Investment and show ready. Finders Fee upon purchase agreement, at pick up , can deliver for a reasonable fee also.

Contact:  Tim  Call (715)-4-one-2-two-4-7-two, Mornings. Text anytime within reason.

Copy and paste in your email:  b937a644aff93199a95ce91bac083a46@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of any of the cars in this collection.

'30 LaSalle WI estate a.jpg

'30 LaSalle WI estate b.jpg

'40 LaSalle 50 coupe WI estate a.jpg

'40 LaSalle 50 coupe WI estate b.jpg

'40 LaSalle 50 coupe WI estate c.jpg

'40 LaSalle 50 coupe WI estate d.jpg

'40 LaSalle 50 coupe WI estate f.jpg

'41 Ford conv WI estate a.jpg

'49 Dodge Wayfarer roadster WI estate a.jpg

'49 Packard conv WI estate a.jpg

'49 Packard conv WI estate b.jpg

'54 Packard conv WI estate a.jpg

'54 Packard conv WI estate b.jpg

Would have been nice if they posted actual prices of each car.  I once went to a place and the guy had a bunch of convertibles.  He priced them all book,  but his book was a few years old.  When I went to actually buy the cars,  I was actually going to buy atleast 2,  a 54 Chevy conv't and a 6o Plymouth Convt.  He pulls out a new book he had just bought,  not the one he quoted me prices from,  then repriced everyone there while we were looking at them.  Needless to say,  I left with none as they were all barn cars that had been parked for atleast 10 years each.   So book doesn't mean a whole lot. 

The 54 Packard is pretty snazy but I think it's missing some interior door trim and it looks like the inside garnish around the windshield is missing.