Brake hose for 1929 Diamond T

Looking for a new or someone that can make one.  Rear Brake hose for my 1929 Diamond T truck model 302..  This is a single hose that goes to the split of the rear brakes.  Length that would work would be 14" to 16 1/2".  The steel ends are 11/16" diameter with 16 threads per inch. Looks like there is a brass or copper washer on the ends that has fused itself to the steel end over time..   message me if you have one or know where I can get one made.

DSC04127.JPG

DSC04126.JPG

DSC04125.JPG

DSC04128.JPG

Try advertising in the Chrysler section, I'm pretty sure some of the early Chrysler"s used ones about this size.

Also found this company that will make any hose you need, check out their website

BHU%20Card%20Info.gif

I used Mars Auto in Bay Sore NY.  No problem making custom lines.  Very satisfied.  He identified the end fitting immediately with a picture and dimensions.

Mars Auto Parts- brake lines.PNG

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/9/2020 at 5:35 AM, viv w said:

Try advertising in the Chrysler section, I'm pretty sure some of the early Chrysler"s used ones about this size.

Also found this company that will make any hose you need, check out their website

BHU%20Card%20Info.gif

I've bought from this fellow- seemed very knowledgeable and great customer service from my experience 

• Like 2