1927 Hudson Super Six Model O Brougham - $16500 - Sanbornville, NH - Not Mine

1927 Hudson Super Six Model O Brougham - $16500 - Sanbornville, NH

https://nh.craigslist.org/cto/d/milton-mills-1927-hudson-super-6/7173326448.html

1927 Hudson super 6 4dr sedan original paint "barn find" no rust

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1927 Hudson Super Six Model O Brougham.  Note: the 1927-'29 Hudson Super Sixes have the F-head 288.5 ci engine

'27 Hudson super 6 NH a.jpg

'27 Hudson super 6 NH b.jpg

'27 Hudson super 6 NH c.jpg

Actually a really nice car and the 1 belongs starting the price, but strikes me the second number at 6 should also be a 1 or a 2 in the number.

The bumpers are great on it (need replated though, as does the grill shell), and the headlights are correct, but a drum light may be more impressive.  

I think you could do better on the trunk (original I do not know, but it is still ripe for restoration or replacement).

And, I hate to say it, but you need an auxiliary taillight over on the drivers side - people are just not anymore looking for a light in the spare tire (but they made awesome accessory stoplights for 20's cars and they are not much money on eBay or a good swap meet). 

Hopefully, this Hudson has a nice somewhat usable original interior - I have seen then in all cloth, leather, and leather/cloth combinations (pretty simple interior nevertheless), but if it needs a new one right away then .... 

Edited by John_Mereness (see edit history)

Yes, optimistically priced, but F-head Hudsons turn up so infrequently, it seemed worthwhile to bring this one to general attention.  Also, though not as visible by the photo angles, this car is a close-coupled club sedan style which has more attractive proportions. 

• Like 1