1936 Nash Model 400 Six Coupe - $19500 - SE Wisconsin - Not Mine

1936 Nash Model 400 Six Coupe - $19500 - SE Wisconsin

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/d/watertown-1936-nash-coupe/7172256972.html

After more than 80 years of single family ownership, it is time to find a new owner for a classic beauty. This 1936 Nash Model 400 Coupe is powered by the Big Six flathead mated to a manual three speed overdrive transmission. Your back seat passengers (huh?, it's a coupe) will enjoy watching the roadside scenery from the comfort of the rumble seat.
This is a very original vehicle that has not been wrecked, rusted, or disassembled. Originally built in Kenosha, this car has lived in the Watertown, Wisconsin area since being sold by the old A. Kramp dealership on Main Street.  Well maintained and garage kept, the floor boards are solid, the sheet-metal is Bondo free, and the gauges all work. This is a drivable car as it sits.
With older vehicles, comes the expectation that not everything is perfect. Of course there a few things to know. The coupe's exterior was professionally repainted some while ago. There are a few chips and cosmetic blemishes to be found. The interior is all original and shows some wear and staining. The rumble seat upholstery has a couple of tape repairs. A complete new OE style exhaust system was purchased from Waldron Antique Exhaust but remains uninstalled. It will belong to the buyer, along with any other bits collected over time.  If you are looking for an unmolested survivor from the 1930s, this is your next ride. Asking $19,500.

Copy and paste in your email:  a0e5779178473455b93c4e969f849245@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1936 Nash Model 400 Six Coupe.   Note: No photographs included in the CL posting.  If you contact the seller and receive photos, please post them for us to enjoy too.

Here's what it should look like:

36Nash.thumb.jpg.81d7f13d9a8687fc1b33948c732729a7.jpg

Also, I found this on the Internet -- based on the matching information from the CL listing and the description on this website, this appears to be the car in question.  And it looks very nice.

https://www.oldcarsweekly.com/hobby-news/wed-buy-that-1936-nash-400-coupe

Also, look here for the same car.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2540153939560916

36nash2.thumb.jpg.3bf375dd4b45797d606429cd9e3590ed.jpg

• Thanks 1

"comfort of the rumble seat"? Likely spoken by someone who's never rode in one.

Sharp styling, and it is a coupe, but I agree with a previous poster that the asking price is optimistic.

Estate sale?