Big unk electric car stand in Douglasville,Pa,FREE,you pick up.

sagefinds

I bought a few things at this Cabin Fever Auction in Douglasville,Pa including some kind of large electric car stand. It didn't look big in the picture but will have to be shipped freight to me which is not worth it. So if anyone is close and interested,would like to have it,contact me and I'll let them know you are coming. They say it's 3' x 3',I presume that's counting the rods,braces,wiring,etc. I don't have a picture and they didn't know exactly what car it fit. It was an online sale with lots of Stanley Steamer parts. If no one pics it up,I guess it will go back to the consigner,I believe it was a museum. I did look in the HCCA roster for anyone that had a stack of electrics in Pa but no one stood out. Steve 307-630-7838. Thanks.

Yes that looks like it. Thanks,I looked for a pic in my past msgs with the auction company but couldn't find one. It looked small in the original picture and I think I paid $20 for it but I'm not going to have it shipped to Wyoming. It's up for grabs if anyone wants it.