Sign in to follow this  
Peter Gariepy

Plymouth Owners Club Inc.

I keep trying to register at the plymouth club web site...."Sorry, registration is currently disabled. " When is it up or is it ever up and running?

Thanks, Tom

I think you have to do it by emailing the site administrator. My registration on that site predates the issue he was having with spammers when he changed the registration rules, so I am not really sure. It is a very slow message board without a lot of traffic.

Heh, HI 33,,, **grin** well I'll keep trying till I eventually solve the problem. The people on this AACA site are so successful in helping to educate me I figure another group might be equally useful. I'm sure getting a college education in auto restoration and auto history on line... no degree to show for it, but a great education. It sure helps to get help when you're lost... and I'm in so far over my head it'll take a year for me to figure out what to do next. Work on my 34 car is proceeding nicely, but the 36 car is giving me some parts problems. I also acquired an extra 36 motor which is free and turning, but without many components....heh.. by the time I replace them I could probably have purchased 2 finished motors. I bought a rotisserie yesterday and look forward to being able to work on the cars with a bit less stress on these old limbs. Have a great day!

Thanks, Tom

I am in NJ and have been a member Plymouth owner's club for 30 years-----I have a 31 and 36,,when I joined it was only 4 cylinder cars,,,,, now I think they have expanded into the 70s,,,,it is a fine club that puts out a fine Bulletin and for any one that is a car person a great tool----MY OPONION------------bobnroman@yahoo.com

post-63841-143138208479_thumb.jpg

post-63841-143138208482_thumb.jpg

Edited by broker-bob (see edit history)

I have a 32 PA plymouth for 35 years and a 36 plymouth-------------been in Ply owners club for maybe 30 years,,,great club,,,great Mag,,,,,not all cars will get the same exposure,,the contents need to be sent in mostly be members some times people complain that they doint see stuff ABOUT THEIR CAR OH WELL

life's not fare

Can anyone tell me a source for a small center, plain hub cap that will fit the 41 Plymouth 16 inch wheel Thanks in advance Bob

Ebay.

Does anyone know why, after 8 months, I cannot get an email response to my online registration in order to join the discussion on the Plymouth Owners Website? Obviously, from the older parts of this particular forum, this has been a problem for years. Why have an online discussion page if new members have no way of joining it? New members are the future of your club and they will soon be former members if you cannot provide basic benefits that are offered in the membership description. Thanks for any help.

I joined a little while back. Great outfit!

My first Bulliton featured the 1928 Plymouth. The exact year that i just aquired. Bowled me over!!

Ragman (SteveG on their site)

The POC seems to be tuned into Facebook these days.

Chet...

That is their plan to engage younger people, Maybe it is working. I still belong to the National although I left the local(150 miles away) Region last year. Too far to drive for lunch.

Hi to all I have a 1937 dodge and am looking for a instrument cluster that has good numbering on it and is complete  it is the round type with floating power in the middle of the instruments  .will help some on with a hood badge and another Plymouth badge  my email is gliderpilot@Kinect.co.nz

Hi to all I have a 1937 dodge and am looking for a instrument cluster that has good numbering on it and is complete  it is the round type with floating power in the middle of the instruments  .will help some on with a hood badge and another Plymouth badge  my email is gliderpilot@Kinect.co.nz

Try either buy/sell forum or Plymouth forum further down the page as it might bring more traffic.