That doesn't look like a Lincoln part!   That's a 1/2" galvanized piece of pipe bent to perhaps replace the original.  I believe the original was maybe a copper tubing or similar pipe.  Earle Brown who's contact information is on the club website might have those, or one of the other suppliers.  Good luck!  It''s important to get the correct one!   

That picture was sent to me from All Ford Parts and is being sold as part # 40-6328. I believe the actual ones are steel. I think it might just appear to be galvanized in the pic. The one in the engine I'm working on is missing. I did leave a message for Earle Brown but he hasn't returned my call. Do you know if he is OK?

Dave

23 hours ago, zephyrdave said:

That picture was sent to me from All Ford Parts and is being sold as part # 40-6328. I believe the actual ones are steel. I think it might just appear to be galvanized in the pic. The one in the engine I'm working on is missing. I did leave a message for Earle Brown but he hasn't returned my call. Do you know if he is OK?

Dave

23 hours ago, zephyrdave said:

Dave

I don't know how Earle is doing, but he's mostly responsive when I've called him and he's always called me back.  Keep trying.  Merv Atkins out in Pomona California might also have some parts as he has a fairly large wrecking yard of old Lincolns.  You might contact Chris Herrel/Boos Harrel  too as he might have the part.  Other parts dealers might have it.  Seems like it's not on every vehicle, appears to be a modification for oiling of rear main.  The V12 had lots of issues back in the day, and seems like different modifications were made in attempts to fix a bad design of many issues.  I think Ford also had oiling issues with early V8's too!