Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 30 days are pruned and will no longer show here
edinmass

edinmass

Update:

After a LONG journey we are now street legal with the White. Took it to lunch, and back to the shop to finish up the afternoon. Then took it out for a forty mile drive.....in southern Florida rush hour traffic. Car is getting better and better with every mile........I intended to adjust the brakes. With all the use they have new settled down and seem set in.......so, we will let them be for a while and see where we end up with them. It’s quite a blast to have a new to me car that is sorted before I ever drove it. It doesn’t have any bad habits. And with each new mile, familiarity becomes more and more routine. I’m happy with low and mid range performance........Idle needs improvement, and so does the top end. I’m in no hurry to tear into it now.......I think the best medicine is drive it. Finally took it to the gas station and filed it up. Speedo cable broke today......such is life.....I’m sure it’s just the first thing in a long list that goes south in the first thousand miles. I think the new tires will come sooner than I thought.........I think I have a wheel bearing issue to deal with, as well as inspecting the friction..........overall it’s a joy to drive. Flipped open the windshield and drove along the ocean and enjoyed the salt air breeze. This thing gets tons of looks. A well known car collector pulled up next to me at a light.....he has several Model J’s. He said fantastic car...........finally XXX bought an early car. (Referring to my employer) I smiled and said........nope.....this one belongs to the help.👍 It was a fun afternoon. Best, Ed.

Last photo is Mar-A-Lago......with the big American Flag.

4E7E2159-59E9-4E6C-AB6F-BFC5A92E85CC.jpeg

082F9F61-98E8-43EB-B94D-DF0AAB962CBA.jpeg

EDD078EC-B08C-4695-8939-C3D8C5F34B84.jpeg

03752FD8-1F99-404C-885A-CB3625D866C4.jpeg

edinmass

edinmass

Update:

After a LONG journey we are now street legal with the White. Took it to lunch, and back to the shop to finish up the afternoon. Then took it out for a forty mile drive.....in southern Florida rush hour traffic. Car is getting better and better with every mile........I intended to adjust the brakes. With all the use they have new settled down and seem set in.......so, we will let them be for a while and see where we end up with them. It’s quite a blast to have a new to me car that is sorted before I ever drove it. It doesn’t have any bad habits. And with each new mile, familiarity becomes more and more routine. I’m happy with low and mid range performance........Idle needs improvement, and so does the top end. I’m in no hurry to tear into it now.......I think the best medicine is drive it. Finally took it to the gas station and filed it up. Speedo cable broke today......such is life.....I’m sure it’s just the first thing in a long list that goes south in the first thousand miles. I think the new tires will come sooner than I thought.........I think I have a wheel bearing issue to deal with, as well as inspecting the friction..........overall it’s a joy to drive. Flipped open the windshield and drove along the ocean and enjoyed the salt air breeze. This thing gets tons of looks. A well known car collector pulled up next to me at a light.....he has several Model J’s. He said fantastic car...........finally XXX bought an early car. (Referring to my employer) I smiled and said........nope.....this one belongs to the help.👍 It was a fun afternoon. Best, Ed.