Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Trim piece looks like it would go on side of a vehicle. I have 2, a right and left. Measure approximately 5 1/2 by 9 and about 1" thick at the widest point. Anyone know what car it is for.


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...