Sign in to follow this  
leomara

Trying to Contact ligurian

I've been trying to contact ligurian since July 3rd about an answer to one of my parts inquires.  Either he is incommunicado or MIA.  Anyone know how to contact this person?

• Like 1

Benefits of AACA Membership.

You mean Mike Z?  I sent him a picture of your post, he's out there...if that's who you mean...

trimacar, thank you for your help, don't know who Mike Z is, if it's ligurian we shall see........

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, leomara said:

trimacar, thank you for your help, don't know who Mike Z is, if it's ligurian we shall see........

On 7/30/2020 at 3:56 AM, leomara said:

I've been trying to contact ligurian since July 3rd about an answer to one of my parts inquires.  Either he is incommunicado or MIA.  Anyone know how to contact this person?

https://forums.aaca.org/profile/130770-ligurian/

Edited by 1939_Buick (see edit history)

Thank you.  ligurian still missing............................

He's not missing, I know where he is.  I sent him a note saying you were looking for him, so if he's not getting in touch with you there must be a reason.  Sorry...

Posted (edited)

Thanks trimacar.  I have to elaborate, ligurian answered my post looking for 1928 Chrysler Model 72 bumpers saying he has a front bumper which I'm assuming he wished to sell, I answered and now he will not correspond with me???  Go figure.

Edited by leomara
elaboration.... (see edit history)

I have some front and rear 1929 Model 75 bumpers which I believe are the same as 1928 Model 72.  If you want I can look this weekend when I get to my storage.

Leo, I'm on the road right now but when I get back I'll look for those step plates.  I know the bumper (front) is there.