1969 Camaro Z28 Rally Sport

For Sale is my 1969 Camaro Z28 RS. Fathom Green with rare Parchment vinyl top, Green standard interior. Real deal Z28 with factory Rally Sport. Born-with drivetrain. Numbers matching. All VIN numbers appear in the correct locations. 302 four-speed, 3.73 posi rear. Original smog intact, chambered exhaust, console, gauges, factory endura bumper. Sold new in Colorado Springs. Original invoice, documentation, owner and mileage history, photo library of stampings and numbers..
Was certified by McNeish after restoration. Have talked with the previous owner who ordered the certification and I have verified with JM. Cowl hood and spoilers added during it's life before restoration. Older restoration that runs strong and shows excellent. Since it's restoration the car has been owned by a few collectors and hardly driven. It's been a time capsule. Everything is correct and functions as it should, including the headlight doors.
Paint and chrome are excellent and shows very well.The interior has a lot of original components. Seats, carpet, console, gauges are all in excellent condition. Seat belts including shoulder belts all accounted for and correct dates. Headliner is original and great except for a small tear right rear. Dash pad is original and is showing signs of shrinking along the edges, but no cracks. Engine runs great and sounds awesome with the chambered exhaust. The tires are the correct Goodyear bias ply. Asking $78,500. The reason for selling is I'm looking for a '66-'67 Corvette roadster 327/4-speed in driver/project condition to restore. Tim Larson  Burlington, IA Contact me at: greencamarorsz28@gmail.com

10.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

28.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

38.jpg

Z28_01.jpg

Z28_02.jpg

Z28_08.jpg

Z28_int3.jpg

Z28_tag.jpg

Z28_uc1.jpg

Now that is a great '69 Z/28!!  I had two 69 Camaro's back in the 80's:  an RS with a 350 and a standard coupe with a 327.  These car now fetch prices that are not affordable to a great many.  But the '69 is my favorite year!  GLWTS

• Like 1