Sign in to follow this  
Steve Moskowitz

JUDGES WILL BE NEEDED! HELP!

The judges newsletter will go out this week.  We had to hold until everything was settled. We desperately need judges for Gettysburg and Hershey.  Those that come will be treated to special AACA logo masks.  On Monday we will have a contract for two hotels right near the Wyndham at a lower rate.  Please help if you can!

• Like 1

Benefits of AACA Membership.

You have no idea how much I wish I could judge G Burg and Hershey but it's tough to judge when you cannot walk more than 50 yards without great pain. 

TOTALLY understand.  Dealing with some of those same issues myself after a 10 Hour back surgery and an upcoming knee replacement.  Tough to get old and tough if your parents gave you bad genes!!

I have 2 replaced knees as the result of a hit and run traffic accident when I was 19. Take my advice and do ALL the recommended therapy sessions for your knee. One of the last times I judged Hershey there were 5 replaced knees on my team.

Jeff, no worries on the therapy!  After two shoulder replacements I know the drill.  I am a gym rat still and former part owner in a health club chain so I will probably do more than they expect!  Got to be better for Hershey!

For all the aggravation Steve goes through running the club, I'm sure he is in therapy several times a week already! 😇

Sorry.....couldn't help myself. All the best! Ed