1932 and 1937 Packard Parts wanted

Brandon1930

I need a pair of metal running boards for a 1932 Packard Standard 8 Roadster. I also need a battery box for the same car. I don’t need the one that goes under the seat I’m looking for the one that goes between the spare tire and the engine compartment. Lastly I need a 1937 Packard super 8 water pump impeller.

Please email me at brandonbutler360@gmail.com if you have some of these items.

On 7/23/2020 at 4:30 PM, WestMidlandsEngineering said:

I need a pair of metal running boards for a 1932 Packard Standard 8 Roadster. I also need a battery box for the same car. I don’t need the one that goes under the seat I’m looking for the one that goes between the spare tire and the engine compartment. Lastly I need a 1937 Packard super 8 water pump impeller.

Please email me at brandonbutler360@gmail.com if you have some of these items.

You might try Flying Dutchman for the water pump impeller....http://water-pump-rebuilders.com/

• 5 months later...

Don't know if this's helpful...

a 1940 parts catalog shows that parts co only sold a repair kit, not individual parts, for 37 models, but the kit is listed as covering 35-37  120, 120B, 120C 8 cyl and 115C 6 cyl---if your model is in that batch it  might widen your search a bit...maybe someone has an interchange manual..

That impeller number appears unique, at least as to that catalog, to water pumps listed above---catalog runs thru 40/4i, but that catalog doesn't have a master list showing if the impeller was used by any other makes...

We make the runningboard mats for 1932 Packard Standard 8 and I can put you in touch with a couple metal fabricators that can build you some runningboards as I do not think that you are going to find used ones.    Rand Broadstreet/Northfield Ltd.    email:  broadstreetltd@msn.com    phone:  440-786-8141

I have recently installed Rand’s Packard running board rubber covers. They are very well done, and came out great.

• 2 weeks later...

The 37 super 8 water pump impeller  is actually quite easy to adapt from a John Deere water pump impeller. I do not have the part number in front of me but it is a very common item.  The angle of the backside will need to be cut to match the housing, and it is a better 6 fin design...