Sign in to follow this  

what rear?

Recommended Posts

I'm working on a '52 Nash Healey, I need to reshim the alxes and can't figure out what rear it is or where to get the shims.  Anybody care to venture a guess?

I have all the shop manuals, the rear is just called a Nash Rear.  The cover is 10bolt, round and looks similar to what the Nash 'Statesman' rear looks like but from what I rear the Statesman isn't as stout as other Nash rears.  I've looked in Hollanders without luck.

Any thoughts?


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Benefits of AACA Membership.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this