1936 Dodge Plymouth

knobless

“ New” 1936 Dodge/ Plymouth roof seals are “ Here”!!! If you have been looking for a roof seal that fits the “ Turret tops” ( Metal insert )  and have tried steel and many of the others and find they just don’t fit/ work, here is one that does! limited” supply, Get your Now, update”””. Any Canadian orders will be higher shipping costs, US only applies to $20/26 shipping,  it just costs me $65 to ship a seal to Canada, so please let me know where seal is going in advance, Thank you,

C92E0411-0599-4ADC-BB66-D224A12DE29F.jpeg

07C4DFBB-265C-44E8-B0FD-AC751E1E7C5C.jpeg

Edited by knobless
Pictures (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Steve, what’s up brother how many you have left? I gotta feeling that I might miss out on one I need for my 36 Dodge. You said you were gonna do another run but we just don’t know the future at least I don’t. So keep me posted as I may just buy  and put away but at least I’ll have one good to go... Ruben 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, 36dodgeman said:

Hi I just joined today. Do you have anymore of these rubber seals. I just picked up a hardtop for my 36 dodge sedan. 

Yes,   Are you in the states?  Roof seal is $185, plus $25.75 Shipping Us only, I do Money orders only, 

to: Steve Langis

18 Ham Road

Raymond, NH 03077

email signalsteve@comcast.net

Thanks

Steve

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 7/18/2020 at 11:00 AM, knobless said:

“ New” 1936 Dodge/ Plymouth roof seals are “ Here”!!! If you have been looking for a roof seal that fits the “ Turret tops” ( Metal insert )  and have tried steel and many of the others and find they just don’t fit/ work, here is one that does! limited” supply, Get your Now, update”””. Any Canadian orders will be higher shipping costs, US only applies to $20/26 shipping,  it just costs me $65 to ship a seal to Canada, so please let me know where seal is going in advance, Thank you,

Bump

On 4/4/2021 at 10:51 AM, 36dodgeman said:

Hi Steve. 

is the price still the same. I’m in CT for shipping purposes. LMK thx. Brian

You could always drive up here and pick it up, but Think you may spend more in gas,,,at today’s prices,,,up to you, Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/18/2020 at 11:00 AM, knobless said:

Bump

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, wangwilko said:

Yes.

Peter Wilkinson c/o Midwest Imports

1201 South Macedonia Avenue

Muncie Indiana 47302