'22 Studebaker Speedster Rear Seat

Does anyone have any info (more photos, patterns, dwg., parts, etc.) on the rear seat that was installed in a '22 Stude Speedster (shown in the photo)?  From what I understand this rear seat is what made that car a 4 pass. car.  I have a '22 Speedster but it has a conventional bench seat-similar to a touring car.  I've checked with several experienced Stude people in the club and they confirm my car is a Speedster, but for some reason came, or was ordered with, a bench seat.  I'd eventually like to fashion the rear seat correctly and am looking for details on this seat type.  

'22 Speedster Rear Seat Photo.jpg

I have found the prestige flyer a reference resource for my 1920. Lots of factory photos and data about the model year. There aren't  any seat illustrations in the parts books other than the fold up jump seat. The twenty prestige flyer doesn't show a center seat bolster in the rear seat.  It also shows bucket seats in the front. On the chummy roadster.

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, STUDE48 said:

I have found the prestige flyer a reference resource for my 1920. Lots of factory photos and data about the model year. There aren't  any seat illustrations in the parts books other than the fold up jump seat. The twenty prestige flyer doesn't show a center seat bolster in the rear seat.  It also shows bucket seats in the front. On the chummy roadster.

Thanks, I've looked for some brochures from 1922 when I believe my Speedster model was first introduced but haven't found any to reference.  I just have a couple of advertising ads that show this back seat.  Very unique and I think adds a bit of "class".   

Edited by Kfigel (see edit history)

Looking through my 1919-1922 parts book. Not much on seats but does show two different rear cushion part numbers for the Speedster (V). One p/n shows only one used while the other p/n (206361) shows a quantity of two. This may be indicative of the two rear seat designs. There are no illustrations of the seats though.

Scott

767B2D60-1FC1-4346-A1B8-6303A4444D57.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Stude Light said:

Looking through my 1919-1922 parts book. Not much on seats but does show two different rear cushion part numbers for the Speedster (V). One p/n shows only one used while the other p/n (206361) shows a quantity of two. This may be indicative of the two rear seat designs. There are no illustrations of the seats though.

Scott

767B2D60-1FC1-4346-A1B8-6303A4444D57.jpeg

Thanks, Scott.  It does possibly indicate that my car had the "one piece" rear seat bottom (just a bench seat), and that another seat was offered (that included the center armrest). Looking close to my photo of it above, it looks to me that the back of the center arm rest is just against the vertical seat back (maybe not attached).  The bottom of the arm rest must be attached to the seat bottom but, to me, it's not apparent how.  There is no indication at all on my seat bottom that there were provisions to add anything to it.  

I have a front or rear seat bottom/  from an EJ    ,    Pretty sure it was a sedan 4 door?  That was made into a truck. I have  1 side hood,  windshield,  1 disc wheel, brass lug nuts, and some misc parts I'm looking to get rid of.  

Due to covid,  The engine,  radiator shell, doors,  headlight and some other parts / dash did not make it home.  I can fetch them soon if anyone is looking.