Jump to content

WTB Crank pulley for 31 Commander

Recommended Posts

If no one comes up with one , I have a parts engine.

It will be awhile before I can get to it because of the intense heat ,Covid and my wife passing away.

It may also help to give a part number because I have a number of N.O.S. pulleys.

Also explain what you need for the distributor.

I have caps and points etc.

Again part numbers will be helpful

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm sorry for your loss.  Obviously this isn't a priority for you right now, but thank you for the reply.

My parts manual is a the shop that is working on the car.  Let me get with them next week and get the numbers.


Again... thanks for the reply.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The parts catalog lists it as a "Vibration Damper".

It's off of my 1931 Commander Model 70.

Engine # is C-728

I believe that the part number is "Type-B" 172451

The number 167060 is stamped into the metal.


I'm also looking for at least 5 Exhaust / Intake Manifold Retailer Clips.  (Pictured Below)

Any help is appreciated.

Vibration Damper - Over View.jpg

Vibration Damper - Side View.jpg

Manifold Retainer Clips.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...