WTB: 1941 Right Rear Fender Inner Splash Pan

qbansmokr

I'm in search of a nice used inner splash pan for the right (passenger) rear fender on my 1941 56C. Pan attaches to the inside of the fender to the body/frame. Should be the same as 2dr Coupe. Don't know if sedans would fit.

Can anyone help out there?

All 1941 Supers and Roadmasters 2 dr & 4dr fit. 1940's do not becuz when Buick widened the rearend housing an inch in 1941 they had to widen the rear fenders a half inch for tire clearance. Differentials interchange, however. So, other GM DIVISIONS 'C' BODIES were stamped the same except for the cowl, which was different to accept each divisions different front sheet metal design. Interchange of that inner gravel guard would depend on the rear fender design, way different on Cadd!

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, 2carb40 said:

All 1941 Supers and Roadmasters 2 dr & 4dr fit. 1940's do not becuz when Buick widened the rearend housing an inch in 1941 they had to widen the rear fenders a half inch for tire clearance. Differentials interchange, however. So, other GM DIVISIONS 'C' BODIES were stamped the same except for the cowl, which was different to accept each divisions different front sheet metal design. Interchange of that inner gravel guard would depend on the rear fender design, way different on Cadd!

2carb,

Thanks for that info. Now I just need someone to dig through their parts inventory and find me one!

• 2 weeks later...