1965 Mercury Montclair Breezeway - $5499 - Denver, CO - Not Mine - Price Reduced $5,300 - Still Available, Price Increased to $6,750, Sept 2021:

1965 Mercury Montclair Breezeway - $5499 - Denver, CO - Still Available, Price Increased to $6,750, Sept 2021: See New Link Below.

1965 Mercury Montclair, 40000 original mileage, Run and drives, New Battery, New Tires, Everything works

Copy and paste in your email: 

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1965 Mercury Montclair Breezeway. 

Note: Except for the badly dented driver's door, missing left front parking light lens and wheel covers, this 40K miles Mercury appears to be very straight and rust-free which older Colorado cars can be.   

'65 Mercury Montclair breezeway AC CO a.jpg

'65 Mercury Montclair breezeway AC CO b.jpg

'65 Mercury Montclair breezeway AC CO c.jpg

'65 Mercury Montclair breezeway AC CO d.jpg

'65 Mercury Montclair breezeway AC CO e.jpg

'65 Mercury Montclair breezeway AC CO f.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Added price reduced - Still Available, Price Increased to $6,750, Sept 2021: (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

Still for sale, down a couple hundred asking price - $5,300 (Denver CO) :

Hi I have 1965 mercury Montclair for sale.  It's in good condition for its age.  Needs new home.  Great project car. Driving condition, needs brake job.  Starts and drives, Rear window electric and working, One of the rarest one's 1965 that has a/c and electrical rear window, Please let me know if you have any questions concerns.  Trades are considerable.  Alex (303) 5-four-8-four-3-nine-7

Edited by 58L-Y8
Still Available, Price Increased to $6,750, Sept 2021: (see edit history)

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to 1965 Mercury Montclair Breezeway - $5499 - Denver, CO - Not Mine - Price Reduced $5,300

Wouldn't you think that finding a replacement for the dented front door would be the easiest and least expensive way to address that repair? Since I don't paint cars, however, I don't know if paint technology is at a point where they could match the color perfectly. If that's the case, just the door and a set of wheel covers and you have a very presentable driving classic.

Edited by JamesR (see edit history)

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to 1965 Mercury Montclair Breezeway - $5499 - Denver, CO - Not Mine - Price Reduced $5,300 - Still Available, Price Increased to $6,750, Sept 2021:

Still Available, Price Increased to $6,750, Sept 2021:

1965 Mercury Montclair Classic - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)

Hi:  I have 1965 Mercury Montclair for sell.  The car in good condition for it age.  Runs and drives.

Everything works on it.  Let me know if you have any questions.  Thank you.

Copy and paste in your email: 3233025ab1643295aac434b95a4f7844@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1965 Mercury Montclair Breezeway. 

Note: If one doesn't succeed in a sale at a lower price, wait awhile, then try again at a higher price again.  Listing still shows the same photos, no repair to the driver's door dent or other issues.

This is seller psychology I don't understand.

• 1 month later...

Here's the left front door and other parts for a 1965 Mercury:

65 Montclair - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale (craigslist.org)

Contact name:  JAMES (575) 7-nine-9-one-3-5-0

Copy and paste into your email:    8ea81f30e09c33c99116fa8c60429c2c@sale.craigslist.org

Edited by 58L-Y8 (see edit history)