The Beaulieu Autojumble (Europe's "Hershey") has been cancelled for 2020.  Although it's been years since I've been there, I always look forward to hearing reports and seeing photos from friends.  It's an amazing event, but not unexpectedly, you'll need to wait until next year.  Susan and I had talked earlier in the year about celebrating our 50th anniversary with a trip back to the UK, but we'll have to celebrate with wine on the deck here instead.

Terry

5 hours ago, Terry Bond said:

The Beaulieu Autojumble (Europe's "Hershey") has been cancelled for 2020.  Although it's been years since I've been there, I always look forward to hearing reports and seeing photos from friends.  It's an amazing event, but not unexpectedly, you'll need to wait until next year.  Susan and I had talked earlier in the year about celebrating our 50th anniversary with a trip back to the UK, but we'll have to celebrate with wine on the deck here instead.

Terry

Thanks for the info, Terry!  I'm sorry to hear it, but not surprised. 

Marion & I haven't been to Beaulieu, but look forwarding to going some time in the future.  After hearing you and Bob Stein talk about it, it's definitely on our bucket list (and provides yet another good reason to visit the UK).