1928 Packard 526 Roadster eBay item number: 254647055894

Not mine.

This has potential and owner seems open to offers: 1928 Packard 526 Roadster eBay item number: 254647055894  - the 6 cylinder cars tend to get overlooked, but they are a pretty decent drive.  While this car is not 100% finished (needs a few little things matched to some interior trim installation), it does show some very well thought out quality work.  Also, it still retains such as its original side curtains. A good look too with wire wheels and a rear mount spare - good choice in color, good choice in blackwall tires, and ...

Ebay 

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

I looked at a very similar one at Hershey in My Hotel parking lot and did a double take until I pulled up the photo from Hershey for a few second I thought it was the same car with a new top as I could remember similar colors and some green accents. 

Here is the Hershey car.  Now remember I hadn't looked at the photo since Hershey. 

IMG_0683.JPG

IMG_0684.JPG

• Like 1

Both this car and the "Hershey car" look good. There is still trim work to be done and I wish the clock could be turned back to the pre-restoration blue and black even thought it now has more "pop". Hope that it finds a good home.

Henry F.