I finally found one

I finally found a 89 sohc worth the investment. In fact the car is near perfect other than brakes. While they work perfectly, the seller taped over the dash light which I haven't yet checked the owners manual, I'm willing to bet it's the abs light that's on continuingly. Parking brake light flashes when I apply the brakes. Anyway looking forward to dealing with this in the future, not really.

Mostly happy to be an owner and part of this exclusive club. I'm sure we'll be chatting soon.

• Like 1

Car was located in Massachusetts, thus the amazement of condition. Ofcoarse it was a California car. Last ten plus years here in the north east. Very well cared for. Vin #3814 yellow w/black convertible top. Ginger interior. Does have somewhere over one hundred thousand miles, odometer inoperable. Runs surprisingly well For the miles.

Plimbinguy,

If you go down the list of thread in this forum and find 

Chrysler TC by Maserati VIN Update 12/20/2019 and then add your TC to the thread I will add your car to the next update if it does not already appear.  Thanks

Congrats Plumbing guy!  

Let me know if you need any parts for her.  I have a large inventory of both new factory NOS Mopar parts (as well as quite a few good used parts) available for the TC's. 

If you are interested in an awesome performance upgrade, I do offer a "Stage II" engine controller which will increase the power on your TC from the factory 160hp rating to 200hp.  
Feel free to send me a message or you may visit my website here:   www.rdiperformance.com

In my website there is a link with my email address in case you have any questions.  I also write a column in the TC newsletters from time to time with performance upgrade info and general maintenance tips to keep our beautiful TC's running!  You can also reach out to Hemi Anderson and/or Larry Carlson for parts and advice as well.

If you haven't already done so I'd highly recommend you join the TC America club.  It is a fun club, where all us members come together to talk about (and help each other fix) our TC's.  For more information on how to join the TC club you can reach out to Karleen.  

Her website can be found here:   https://www.chryslertcbymaseraticlub.com/

Regards,

Rick

• Like 1