Restoration tips requested

The spare was indeed on the back of the vehicle.  I just installed it - easy breezy.  Pumping up all four tires to 30psi (just giving my 120v air compressor time to cool off after doing two of them) then I'm going to try to put the car in neutral and roll it out of the garage.

Is there a handbrake?  Do you guys think it'll be easy to put it in neutral without a key?

Yes, no key required, should not have locking steering, push in the clutch pull or push the gear shifter to the center, it should be a typical "H" pattern, center being neutral.  The e brake is next to the shifter, pull in to engage, push the button and push forward to disengage.  Please be careful it will most likely roll easily don't want it in the neighbors front yard.  I would get help from at least one person.

Good Luck

Edited by Graham Man (see edit history)

I have often needed to roll around antique cars by myself, and often on uneven ground or driveways. I usually place a block of wood a few feet downhill of one tire, and move it just a few feet at a time. Easier to control it that way. Roll it a bit, set the hand brake, move the wood block, release brake and roll again, repeat. Going uphill is a bit tougher. Again I usually use a block or two of wood. Start with it sitting against the block, push hard, then kick block back under the tire. I usually use two blocks in case a kick goes bad and the block ends up near the center of the car. The second block is kept close so it can be used quickly. Be careful. We don't want you or the car, or anything else, to get hurt.