Jump to content

Vintage John Deere Parts?


Recommended Posts

Sorry folks, I know this forum is for motor vehicle parts, but I've had a pair of old brackets for decades, and I can't bear to throw them away (someone may really need them?)  Does anyone know what these old farm implement parts are? If I knew the name or description of these parts, I MIGHT be able to find out more about them. The green color looks John Deere, and there is a raised cast-in symbol on them, which looks like a "J" and a "D" morphed together. If not, would someone be kind enough to steer me in the right direction to get some help? 

I THINK that "date code" is "C 6 N." (I THINK it's a date code?)  Sorry about the poor quality photo. The "JD" symbol is below that 3-digit code. 


I hate to join a John Deere online forum, only to ID this one pair of parts...doesn't seem fair to the forum. Suggestions? 


ANY help you can offer will be deeply appreciated. 

John Deere parts 1 LO REZ.jpg

Edited by lump (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

People get on this forum just to identify parts so they can sell them. Don't fell bad about joining a John Deere site to do the same thing. You can unsubscribe afterwards.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...