Car show items ...

nick8086

From the web site..

MASKS ARE HERE!

Hand-sewn using luxurious Thomas Mason cotton shirting, our masks sport a very tailored look.

With contrast piping, elastic ear loops, metal nose bridges and a pocket for disposable filters (not included), these masks do the job in style.

One size, unisex, an machine-washable.

FIND THEM ON PAGE 2 IN OUR DANDY SECTION (LOOK FOR THE SOCK AND POCKET SQUARE ICONS) OR JUST CLICK HERE

ACTUAL FABRICS MAY VARY SLIGHTLY FROM PHOTO.

FOR EVERY MASK PURCHASED WE WILL MAKE A DONATION TO FEEDING AMERICA.

Offered in packs of 1, 2, 3, 5, 7 & 12, the more you buy, the more you save PLUS the bigger the donation to Feeding America.

22 hours ago, John348 said:

There are car shows where you are? 

Just car parades.. I think a few are going on in town, I do not have any thing running,,  So not sure...

I got an email for Cars & Coffee for August 1st? Not sure if I will trailer a car just to get it out...  

Edited by nick8086 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

5 for $5 is more like it, rest is profit. Good old capitalism.

"You will need-one to go in to a business" do in the other Orange county now. "Walmart, Lowe's, Walgreens among retailers requiring masks Monday"

4 hours ago, Steve_Mack_CT said:

"Car show stuff"  ok, I guess Iwill take masks over those little stuffed kids you see leaning on a lot of 50s, 60s cars.  🤔😁

Steve,

Don't forget the snack trays with the fake looking hamburger and french fries.....

• Like 1