Sign in to follow this  

Warning: Avoid Country Classic Cars of Stauntin, IL

Country Classic Cars of Stauntin, IL has shaaky business ethics. They will sell a car as many times as they can until they get the price they want.

They harrass customers if legit complaints are filed with the BBB. Save time, heartburn and headaches by avoiding this company.

PS. The local Cops and Prosecutor know this company well. [color:\\"red\\"] [color:\\"red\\"] <span style="font-weight: bold">Country Classic Cars of Stauntin, IL has shaaky business ethics. They will sell a car as many times as they can until they get the price they want.</span> [color:\\"red\\"]

I'd be careful of words like that in a Public forum. Law suits come up rather quickly. It's a word called LIBEL. You would best be sreved to modify what you write on the WORLD WIDE WEB when a company or business's reputation is on the line. Just some food for thought. and not saying that you are right or wrong, just be careful....You may not have posted your name, but everything is traceable on-line wink.gif

Tell us what your particular experience was. All I know is that they advertise extensively on traderonline.com and have alot of mopar products for sale.

I always try to refrain from jumping to conclusions on a topic until I can see worthwhile evidence. So far I

have not read any evidence.. just some big accusations that could possibly trigger a libel lawsuit as mentioned above.

I know some people can get upset if they feel they have been wronged and may overreact. I'm not

saying the poster is right or not.. just that I'd like to see something of substance...( e.g actual instances of wrongdoing) to

back up the big words before the person is "blacklisted" on this respectable forum.

It's not libel if it's true...as for the BBB..that's just another money making scheme in my opinion

Restorer32 ~ My experience with the BBB in my 32 years in business was that they were less than useless. I often wondered whose interests they were out there to protect. mad.gif Mostly their own I suspect. frown.gif

But of course that is just my opinion based on my actual experiences.

hvs

PS: My BBB experiences were <span style="font-weight: bold">ALWAYS</span> me checking up on someone else and <span style="font-weight: bold">NEVER</span> my being asked to respond to questions from them.