Acesales

1955 Buick Factory Air Conditioning Setup

Owatonna, Minnesota USA: Up for sale is a factory AC setup removed from a 1955 Buick. I sold the car I had planned on installing this in. I don't have the plexiglass tubes. Please ask questions, I can send more photos. Send me a private message.  Asking 650 OBO

20200626_194244.jpg

20200626_194257.jpg

• Like 3

Benefits of AACA Membership.

Posted (edited)

I've got some nice tubes with deflectors and vent grilles to go with this if needed.

Edited by MrEarl (see edit history)
  • Like 1

On 7/2/2020 at 11:28 PM, Acesales said:

Owatonna, Minnesota USA: Up for sale is a factory AC setup removed from a 1955 Buick. I sold the car I had planned on installing this in. I don't have the plexiglass tubes. Please ask questions, I can send more photos. Send me a private message.  Asking 650 OBO

20200626_194244.jpg

20200626_194257.jpg

Good job of cutting that rear package shelf out!  Did you happen to save the radiator and horn mounts. Also the support bar for the radiator crossover is unique on AC 54's,  not sure about 55.

• Like 1

I noticed the package tray also.  Speaking as someone who had to guess and drill, that makes a difference. I think 55 radiator support is all (mounting hole wise) the same except you do have to drill for the refrigerator lines.  Also the “splash pan” behind the grille where the dryer is mounted. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1