Jump to content

Heater hose brackets 1938 or similar

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

looking for the heater hose brackets that sit on top of the rocker cover for my 1938 Special.

What I gather is that they bolt to the centre rocker cover stud and support the two hoses as they go over the cover. I understand there are two pieces, top and bottom. ( after all, it is a Buick)

If I can’t find a set, if someone could post a picture with dimensions, I may be able to make up a set as a stop gap.


many thanks,

Rodney 😀😀😀😀😀

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Rodney,    I have a 38-46s and my hearer hoses go downward along the bottom of the block and then go up to the inlet/out fitting  of the water pump.    I've seen several directions.    One ran along the side of the block just beneath the dist.     Have fun.......

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hi Jim,

mine is factory RHD, hence heater is on LHS and inlet on RHS. I did see a bracket on one of the forum pics but can’t locate it. And this is a firewall mounted Buick heater, some had them under the seat!

tnx Rodney.

Edited by rodneybeauchamp
Extra detail (see edit history)
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...