Re-Arranged text in posts

Often I type my posts and hit "Submit" and all the lines are spread our an paragraphs converted to single line statements.

What causes this?  It often requires an edit to make sense.  I post from either my laptop or desktop, same results.

Edited by Paul Dobbin
added answer to Ronnie (see edit history)
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Probably because you are putting returns at the end of the line.   Simply let the text wrap all by itself instead of putting a return at the end of every line and the problem will stop. Probably because you are putting returns at the end of the line.   Simply let the text wrap all by itself instead of putting a return at the end of every line and the problem will stop. Probably because you are putting returns at the end of the line.   Simply let the text wrap all by itself instead of putting a return at the end of every line and the problem will stop. (WITHOUT RETURNS)

Probably because you are putting returns at the end of the line.   Simply let the text wrap all by itself instead of putting a return at the end of every line and the

problem will stop. Probably because you are putting returns at the end of the line.   Simply let the text wrap all by itself instead of putting a return at the end of every

line and the problem will stop. Probably because you are putting returns at the end of the line.   Simply let the text wrap all by itself instead of putting a return at the

end of every line and the problem will stop. (WITH RETURNS)

• Like 1