64 wildcat project

dlcoop

Relisting as I can't find my original add to edit it.  Health issues force me to get out of the classics. I  64 WIldcat Sport coupe project for sale. It is a Calif car.  Totally rust free. 

Has the 425  (overhauled) P/S,P/B ,Pwr Windows. Factory air. Pwr antenna, Front cornering lts. Bucket seats (driver pwr) Console with factory tach. Bumpers have been rechromed and also the eyebrow pieces. Side trim is driver quality. I was not doing a show car, just something nice to drive. Car was taken down to bare metal.  Engine compartment was repainted as it was all flat black. New alt, starter, water pump. Also has new windshield and back glass. (they are installed but not correctly) The person I hired was an idiot and I can't find anyone where I live to do the job right. Car is painted victory red with a white top.  The interior is currently on order at SMS in Canby, Or. Have been waiting over 1 year for the kit. I have been promised by the end of July(we shall see). It is half paid for. Bucket seats are in good shape but they are from a 63. Also have new padding for the buckets.  New rugs also. Many other parts I have purchased but not installed. It also has rear seat heat. 

I am asking 9500. I am into it around 13k. 

DSCN0545.JPG

DSCN0547.JPG

DSCN0546.JPG

• Like 1