Need help with TRW parts identification

Hello gents,

I have a complete set of new TRW parts for rebuilding front suspension on something.  What I dont know. I believe all of these are for 1 car. I either need a TRW parts book, or it would be helpfull if someone would look them up for me.

The numbers are

2-HB1026K

1-EA. ES323L

2-ES 645S

ES 675

My wifes father bought these but failed to tell us what they went to.

Thanks so much for your help.

They are for 1963 - 1967 Chevy II and Nova....

10172 is the Upper Ball Joint (actually fits 1962 - 1967) (2 required)

10173 is the Lower Ball Joint (actually fits 1962 - 1967) (2 required)

ES323L -- the short tie rod is the Inner Tie Rod (63 - 67) (2 required)

ES675 -- the Long tie rod is the Outer Tie Rods (63 - 67) (2 required)

ES645S are the tie rod Sleeves (1963 - 1967).                  (2 required)

HB1026K are the Strut Rod Bushings (1963 - 1967).      (2 required)

You have part of a Front End.. If you still have the car in the family, and are

One Day going to do the Front End components complete --- I have all the rest --- USA made --- including the Idler Arm & Pitman Arm......

Always best to simply call me --- Craig --- 516 - 485 - 1935...... New York....

Didn't need a catalog... Those are part of the 14 billion part numbers I have committed to memory...

Edited by mobileparts (see edit history)
  • Like 1

WOW! you must have some memory.

Thanks for the information. You saved me a lot of time.

I was kinda hoping they were for a second gen camaro she still has but haven't made it to compare the parts to the car.  Unfortunately, we don't have the nova anymore and he didn't for some time. I have all these parts new in the box. What do you think the whole lot is worth if you don't mind me asking?

Edited by buicknewbee (see edit history)

Yeah, GOD blessed me with some unbelievable memory, and I have been involved in antique automotive for 49 years now....

I had better never get Alzheimer's... Because I would be like a 3 legged horse ... You might as well shoot me...

It saves a ton of time at shows, when I have to service people... People also love it when they want a whole front end, and I can put it all on paper in seconds, with prices, and do it for a 1967 Chrysler 300, then a whole brake system for a 1956 Ford, And next customer in for a 1949 DeSoto...

Since you don't have a whole front end, nobody is going to buy exactly what you have unless you give it away.... There are retail and wholesale prices, and then give it away prices.... It depends on what you want to do with it.....

Give me a call Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday.... My later today is full already.... And I get a lot of calls generally on Monday mornings to add to my time required....

Always best to simply call me --- Craig --- 516 - 485 - 1935.... 

Could I buy it from you ?? We'll talk.....I have the 1963 - 1967 Chevy II / 

Nova Front End components in stock... They are slow movers because way more than half of those cars are no longer original......

Edited by mobileparts
Add on (see edit history)

Sorry its taken me so long to reply. I have been looking for other trw parts I seen sometime ago and could not reme.ber where the heck they were. So I finally found them. Again these are also nib parts that Im unsure what they are for. 

20200704_173348.jpg