Spark plug

27donb

6 minutes ago, Morgan Wright said:

They fit the empty spot in your spark plug collection.

So helpful, as always. 

A simple "throw them away" might be more helpful, if that's a more educated opinion than mine.  I just don't know. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Morgan Wright said:

People actually do collect spark plugs, like stamps and coins. They are worth money on ebay, but only in good condition.

These are NOS, but likely not unique enough for a collection.  I have a box full. 

Going to the scrap yard tomorrow, they may end up there. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bpolson said:

I see vintage spark plugs on ebay too -- $5 to $50.  I see someone selling this same one for $15 now - just 1 and no box.   Someone will want this - especially since you have the box.   

Yes I have searched ebay also, and the ones on there are buy it now, but not really selling, you know what I mean?  In other words, if that was a good price, someone would have purchased it.  It just sits there, with that buy it now price, with seemingly no one willing to pay it. 

I like auctions, that determines a more accurate market price, it shows what people are willing to pay, today.  

I'll probably hold unto them and put them on this winter at auction and see what they go for. 

Thanks to all that replied! 

PLEASE, don't throw them out.  Once they go to the dump they are gone for good and no one can get any use from them.  There is someone out there looking for them, it's just a matter of finding that person.  Please put them on ebay.  Who cares if they dont' sell like tomorrow.  Maybe they guy that needs them is on vacation or his computer broke or he has the CORONA virus and so he hasn't checked in for awhile.  

• Like 2