Jump to content

Windshield Washer Fluid Bottle ?


Recommended Posts

Triangular plastic bottle, similar in style to the glass ones GM used in the 60's, and made by the same company: Adell Mfg.   Has lugs molding into one side that would snap into indentations, possibly on the inner fender.  About 6-1/2" height.   Anyone recognize where used?  Better yet, a part number.





Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...