Another nice pic of my Studebaker

Jaybokay

1 hour ago, zipdang said:

No one will notice that it's illegally parked!

Before our small Midwestern city  had actual crime issues, the police handed out tickets for stuff like that. Thankfully they don't waste their time much with petty parking infractions anymore (unless you're parked wrong for a couple of weeks.) 

Nice Studebaker pic! I saw a '41 Studebaker in town today. It's at a used car lot, and I think he wants 6 or 7 grand.

18 hours ago, JamesR said:

Nice Studebaker pic! I saw a '41 Studebaker in town today. It's at a used car lot, and I think he wants 6 or 7 grand.

Well thank you kindly! Do tell about that Studebaker. What trim level is it (Champion, Commander, President)? Is it in good shape? Do you have photographs? Inquiring minds want to know! 

1 hour ago, Jaybokay said:

Well thank you kindly! Do tell about that Studebaker. What trim level is it (Champion, Commander, President)? Is it in good shape? Do you have photographs? Inquiring minds want to know! 

Hi Jay. It's at a used car place in Lincoln, Nebraska listed below. The vehicle isn't on their website, but I saw it there yesterday when I drove by. Pretty much a lower class used car dealer, but the guy seems nice, and he has a minor reputation for stocking a few running classics, now and then. They're never in better than average driving condition from what I've seen. Along with the Studebaker, they have a couple of early '50's Mopars. They also always have some rusty non-running Ford or Chevy pickups from the 40's or 50's, usually without the beds. They can't seem to get rid of those...they're pretty rough. Can't tell you much about the Stude - it looks rather presentable, but I know nothing of the mechanical or structural condition. The dealer might send you some pics. If you talk to him and develop a greater interest, I'd be more than happy to photograph it and start it for you.

https://www.starcityautolincoln.com/