Lincolin Motor Mounts Hardware.?

I am trying to find the necessary hardware to attach the motor mounts to the engine and the frame. In the parts Catalog it shows parts for the left side  Bolt#20225-S   Washers #351428-S  #34808-S and nut #33802-S

1111855438_LINMOTORMOUNTS03649.JPG.b7a8457e0431c8e8687a8602576dd66a.JPG

My question is where's the info for right side, Here is a photo of my mount the area in question is in Red .

876114155_LIN2MOTORMOUNT03652.JPG.287631d0f89eb3e5f7e3fc32330c9629.JPG

Gerry

BOLT 20225S IS REGULAR BOLT AND A NUT UNDERNEATH----LARGE NUT HOLDS MOUNT TO FRAME, AND MISSING BOLT

SCREWS IN FROM UNDERNEATH, THROUGH MOUNT INTO BLOCK..CBLOCK IS THREADED--THAT HOLE IS COVERED BY

WATERPUMP AND IS AN EMPTY CAVITY..HARDEST PART IS GETTING LITTLE FINGERS UNDER AND SUCH.

Edited by Mssr. Bwatoe (see edit history)

I use hi-tensile bolts, grade 5 ? and  nylock nuts where practical in that situation. I flip the 20225s bolt up the other way with the nylock on top.   If a spring  washer snaps the 20225s bolt could  loose tension. I swap a nylock  for the 33802s nut as well, no spring washer.  Just me.  Jerry,  how did you make out? 

Edited by 38ShortopConv. (see edit history)

Mssr. Bwatoe

I have the bolt and nuts for the left side and from what I understand a bolt is screwed in from underneath on the left side. I don't have thes two bolts and will have to see if I can buy them.

38ShortopConv.

The only place around me to buy bolts and nuts is a store called  Braffasco.. They  may have the parts you used.

Been dealing with back problem lately and will let you know how it all worked out.

Gerry

The front motor mount parts are shown on page 77 bottom half in my 36-46 Lincoln Zephyr chassis parts catalog. The right and left sides are determined by sitting in the driver's seat, so the drawing and your photo show the right side. You did not specify the year of your Zephyr, so I am not sure what P/N's you are looking for.

If you are working on your 48, the bolts are:

20225-s 7/16"-20 x 2"  with nut 33802

350295-s 7./16"-14 x1 1/4" (I believe that this is the one that screws into the block)

You need 4 flat washers and 4 lock washers

You can order bolts from McMaster Carr, Grainger and Amazon. It will probably be better to go with the online ordereing as you are more likely to get what you want, instead of "this will work if you modify the engine by replacing the block"