psychostang

Paul Duran - (Carbuff2) - RIP. :(

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone: Just wanted to let everyone know that Pau Duran aka Carbuff2, passed away a couple of days ago.  I had been trying to get ahold of him since his last post on April 30th.  Well, I finally got his email and discovered he had passed.  So RIP Carbuff2

Edited by psychostang (see edit history)

Benefits of AACA Membership.

Om my, thats sad news.

I didnt know him but perhaps we can send the family a card.

Please let me know if you have any obituary info. Or city and state - I can try to look it up.

Perhaps members that know of him can chime in on memories I can add?

PM me.

Thanks 

17 hours ago, psychostang said:

Hi everyone: Just wanted to let everyone know that Pau Duran aka Carbuff2, passed away a couple of days ago.  I had been trying to get ahold of him since his last post on April 30th.  Well, I finally got his email and discovered he had passed.  So RIP Carbuff2

1 hour ago, PWB said:

Om my, thats sad news.

I didnt know him but perhaps we can send the family a card.

Please let me know if you have any obituary info. Or city and state - I can try to look it up.

Perhaps members that know of him can chime in on memories I can add?

PM me.

Thanks 

I don't know him but I guess he was ROA #376 and there is some kind of auto generated(?) obituary at https://prod4.meaningfulfunerals.net/obituary/paul-duran?fh_id=16377

that could be for him. Beware, I might be wrong!

Is this the gentleman who has been selling the new replacement clamshell motors for 65's for a few years?

Condolences to the family.

On 6/15/2020 at 2:09 PM, Seafoam65 said:

Is this the gentleman who has been selling the new replacement clamshell motors for 65's for a few years?

Condolences to the family.

Yes, I have one and it still works great. A very fine gentleman in all my dealings with him. Quite a loss for the community.

It appears Jan's link is regarding Paul with the nice Obits.

I did not know him but miss him already.

Sincere Thoughts to his Family.

John B.

Posted (edited)

Go to the link and watch the video........you can tell he was a great guy and a wonderful family man. He once owned

an orange 69 GTO Judge like me and of course several 65 Rivieras, as well as a 70 442 and a 39 Buick. I too miss him already and I never met the man!

Edited by Seafoam65 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Very moving video...I too never knew him, but was touched by the video memorial . Definitely a prince of a man who loved and was loved by many. May he rest in peace...

Where do you find this video???   Went to the link & didn't see any video. I must be missing something???

when the main screen comes up, click on the obituary, then scroll down the written obituary till you get to the bottom and there

is a link to the video