1930 Studebaker Roadster information needed

I have a door that I think is a 1929 - 1930 Studebaker 6 roadster door.  I will attach a picture of the door, close-up of the handle I have and a picture from the internet showing, what I think is a similar door.  Does anyone here have an early 1930's Studebaker 6 roadster that I can compare and verify what i have?  Next I would like to purchase a matching door.  can anyone help me out and share a reference for who may have a loose door?

Al

ACtC-3dvH8V839kiAZH1J86l2WQNhuZtlDlXqIh5pDL9XuujFgF5IMB3L1S0m6anRSGHyJVrNbG1CcHtmDXPhDvC_I_9-WC6jJywR5oQdgpNp4kbLa3-YP77jKOOxrkIU9aR5bJTwCPxMt27LWaIZzcPOYXN=w1214-h910-no.jpg

ACtC-3cWEAvcsSmOiX2K1eGqlG_-ja0wCd4od_JYm5b3C1u0H3iFjvud35HuX3bVihzz1T89XvGgO166bfjRqkAdOzYw2k1cUvTy8zGeUimw1R360J2k7NSgro5fEUG9MUMYAJUPntf4cgOmwA9F5xOrSn30=w683-h910-no.jpg

Here is a picture of a 1931 Studebaker 6 roadster.  I think the door I have is the same as this car has.  How many years did Studebaker share this door?  I would like to locate a matching left hand door.  Can anyone refer me to someone that may have a spare door?

Regards,

Al

31_Studebaker_Six_DV-06-MDB_02.jpg

Studeboy, Thanks for the reference from a Studebaker parts book, that relates to parts interchange.  Does anyone have any not needed Model 53 or 54 Studebaker roadster doors.  I desire to make a pair and I have the right side as shown in a picture above.  Thanks for any help or references.

Al