REATTA BEECHWOOD CARPET KIT....NEED A CAR IN ATLANTA AREA

Alan Faircloth

I am looking for a Reatta owner in the Atlanta area who would be willing to allow their car to be used to develop a PERFECT Reatta carpet kit (Rear Cargo area, Passenger area, Doors and Console) in exchange for a FREE kit of all these pieces. WE MUST HAVE A CAR to make the mold for the rear cargo area. The Beechwood color and the factory nap of the carpet has already been matched so the color of the interior carpet is irrelevant. Now, we just need a car to complete the various components of the kit and the mold making process.

THIS OFFER IS OPEN TO THE FIRST OWNER WHO CALLS AND CAN PROVIDE A REATTA FOR OUR USE!

PLEASE CALL ME AT 678-431-1408.

IF YOU ARE A REATTA Owner with Tan carpet, you will soon have an OEM style replacement kit available. We expect completion of this project BEFORE the first of January. The other colors are going to be matched also. I have went out on a limb with the owner of the company and called in a favor to get this done. Please help me make sure that manufacturers like this do not regret going out on a limb for us Buick owners. I have posted about this on the board in the past and received LITTLE OR NO RESPONSE. The final kit will be EXACT to OEM standards in ALL respects.

Thanks,

Alan Faircloth

CAR MOTORSPORTS

678-431-1408

Alan

If my memory serves me correct, which it does, there were over 100 responses to you on carpet about a year ago. We just need someone to actually produce the goods. Talk is cheap.

Well, so much for courtesy toward someone who's trying to supply needed parts. So he's hoping to make money on it; that's capitalism, the keystone of this country's economy.

Sorry I'm not near enough to volunteer a car.

Jock

I don't think 100 is accurate. Plus, what people want was different (first they wanted the correct color only, then it was the cargo area, then the door strips, and then the console carpet). None of that bothers me, I just want to get it right the first time based on what people want. Barney and I have traded emails and I am now clear on all the pieces that need to be made and specifics regarding them. Finally, the molded carpet has to be right and to do that, we need a car to go by to get ALL the pieces people want done exactly right. BTW, have you ever tried to convince a manufacturer to make something for a car model where only 22,000 were made and in a special order color that might be about 40% of that number? Also, what are you doing for these cars? Its not your reputation on the line with the manufacturer but mine. They are agreeing to make this carpet on MY word that the Reatta owners need it and want it. Your right, talk is cheap. So, where are the Reatta owners that TALK about wanting correct OEM style replacement carpet kits? With a car, I can have the full interior carpet finished in just a couple weeks and some lucky owner can have a FREE interior carpet set.

On the talk issue, I'm the guy who said he would make GN leather interiors....and now has GN Leather interiors. I also said I would make reproduction 70 GS Tail Light lenses.......we now have these. I take my time with things to make sure they are as perfect as they can be.

Alan Faircloth (NOT ANONYMOUS)

CAR Motorsports

678-431-1408

I am surprised that we don't have a Reatta owner or Division member that can accomodate this Request. I have tried for two years along with Barney Eaton and Jim Finn to have a company manufacture OEM quality and color molded Carpet kits for our Reatta's. I have spoken with Alan and do believe that he will produce a near perfect carpet kit of which I will purchase a set. Lets not slam a guy if he makes a profit isn't that why people go into business? Too bad I don't live in the Atlanta Area!!

Domenick Clemente

BCA #37157

Reatta Division #458

Guest wally888

I called Alan. He is a little to far away, N. of Atlanta, but sent to another Reatta owner nearer him. There are several in paper for sale. He should contact them. One may be nearer and need new carpet to sell for more $'s.